- This event has passed.
Sustainable Food Systems to Overcome Hunger
Oct 8 at 9:00 am to 11:00 am
“Sustainable Food Systems to Overcome Hunger”
Friday, 8 October 2021
9 a.m. New York | 3 p.m. Geneva | 4 p.m. Nairobi | 6:30 p.m. New Delhi | 10 p.m. Bangkok
This webinar will offer feedback and analysis of last month’s United Nations Food Systems Summit and examine the process leading to it. CEE Director of Sustainability and Global Affairs Andrew Schwartz is among the expert voices in the faith traditions who will help discern key lessons from this process aimed at food systems transformation.
Speakers & Resource persons
- Dr. Agnes Abuom, Moderator, World Council of Churches
- Ms. Winnifred Mailu, Christian AID
- Mr. Andrew Bartlett Kang, PC USA Hunger Programme
- Mr. Andrew Schwartz, Director of Sustainability and Global Affairs, Centre for Earth Ethics
- Rev. Nicta Lubale, Secretary General, Organisation of African Instituted Churches
- Mr. Francis Kamau, Agripreneur, Kenya
- Co_Moderators: Ms. Katlego Mohuba (South Africa) and Mr. Tsiry Nantenaina (Madagascar)
Please register for the event via the following link: